Sunday, August 25, 2013

First week . . .


How was your first week of school?  Mine was fantastic.  I feel this sense of belonging starting a new school year.  My classes are amazing.  I'm excited to see what is in store for me this year. 

A fun recap . .  .  I can honestly say I love my room this year !  My reading library came out better than I even imagined.  The solar system is hanging from my ceiling.  

I have two fantastic TA's this semester.  They come and help me stay organized, grade papers, make copies, and prepare labs for me.  Hopefully, I can train them in keeping my website updated.  

We has our first birthday celebration in home room.  Very excited. Kylee is a 6th grader and does not like having her picture taken.   And its our celebration day.  The students play games and build community. 


Boys are not shy !


Love this.  

Not so happy here ;) 


Share stories and pictures of your first week. Love to hear about it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment