Friday, August 16, 2013

Classroom Crazy !

What a crazy week!  In-service week started Tuesday.  We had meetings and catch up with staff ;). A great reminder when you are with co-workers how blessed you feel for an opportunity to make a difference in our students.  

My room was painted over the summer.  I was a bit nervous I wouldn't have much time create a fun learning environment for my students.  A bonus is feeling cozy in the room I will be in all year!  

I have included some pictures !


My solar system wall.  Angelina made a space ship with an astronaut lassoing a star!  


Love this wall !  Bought white letters and painted. A student came in and did some custom designs.  

Not done with this yet. Going to include names of my students.  


Behind my desk with all my professional development books ;). 


Do you see "Bones" - my skeleton? 


My favorite !!  I'm thrilled how this turned out.  

I ordered this decal for my literacy corner.  

Going to include quote by JK Rowling. J.K. Rowling

“If you don’t like to read you haven’t found the right book”



Have a great school year everyone. 





1 comment:

  1. Layla, I love your literacy area! The book display looks inviting and the seat looks fun to sit on! Keep up the blogging! It will be exciting to see how you put all our MLIT learning into practice this year!

    ReplyDelete