Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wild Animal 5K Run . . . Brookfield Zoo





ZooRUNRUN . . . My first 5K run two years ago.  This will be my 3rd year running this race.  I'm curious who is a runner? Would you be interested in participating in this run?  This is a great run for a first 5K or even a veteran runner.  The scenery is beautiful as you run through the the Zoo.

Attached is a link to sign up or find out more information.


http://www.czs.org/CZS/getdoc/49ce9aac-cbc4-44d5-8ab2-958f2130f9e6/Zoo-Run-Run-for-the-Conservation-Fund




2011 ZOO RUN

My first 5K !!!


2012 ZOO Run

2nd Annual Zoo Run 
(for me)


4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I have never done the zoo run but it looks like a lot of fun! I'd definitely be interested but I am not a fast runner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do this! This sounds like a blast. Do you do the timed race or the fun walk/run one when you register?

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm clearly not a runner (if I ever have to run for my life, I'll probably die), this looks like it would be a fun race. My wife and I got a membership for Brookfield and we take the kids down there a few times a year. Maybe I'll have to start running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done a 5K in two years, but it'd be fun to do at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete